ETHNIC STUDIES REVIEW
Ethnic Studies Review is a peer-reviewed multi-disciplinary international journal devoted to the study of ethnicity, ethnic groups and their cultures, and inter-group relations.
The journal is published twice a year, although manuscripts are received on a rolling basis. All works are subjected to a double-blind, peer-review editorial process. We strive for the highest quality work from any discipline on topics relevant to an inter/multi-disciplinary readership.
Organizational structure of Ethnic Studies Review
Ravi K. Perry
For book review consideration, please send inquiries directly to:
Emily Drew, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Sociology
900 State Street
Salem, Oregon 97301
Guidelines for submission:
Manuscripts should be sent as attachments in Word, pdf, or rtf format to ESR@ethnicstudies.org
- Please follow Chicago Manual of Style
- Citations should be placed within the text (author, year, page)
- Double Space all text
- Preferred font is 12 pt. Times New Roman
- Please use end-notes rather than footnotes, although these should be kept to a minimum
- Limit length to 7500 words inclusive of end notes and works cited
- Include a 200 word abstract
- Include a 200 word biography
- Include 6-8 key words in order of importance
To submit your article for consideration, email
Ron Scapp, Editor
David Aliano, Associate Editor
Ravi Perry, Associate Editor
In addition, book reviewers and peer reviewers are always needed; if interested, please send an email to either of the above email addresses.